WRRV Magic Ticket
Official Promotional Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of WRRV, Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, 2 Pendell Rd, Poughkeepsie NY, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address.
1. No purchase is necessary.
2. Qualifiers / Winners must be over the age of 18
3. All contests are open to the general public except for employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates of WRRV, Cumulus Broadcasting LLC, participating sponsors, their immediate families, and household members
4. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per 30 day period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest.
5. Management reserves the right to change the rules at any time.
6. The contest will begin on August 12th, 2011 and will run through August 31st, 2011
7. The grand prize will be 1 of 4 pairs of tickets to either the Foo Fighters at Izod Center in NJ on 9/26/11 or Dave Matthews Caravan at Governor’s Island the weekend of August 26th. The estimated value of the grand prize is $140-$170
8. Qualifying prizes will vary at each event, but will not exceed $100 in value.
9. Listeners can enter to win by attending any WRRV Magic Ticket event, as announced on 92.7 96.9 WRRV and listed at WRRV.COM. Each individual over the age of 18 in attendance can choose one (1) ticket. Listener will win whatever prize is printed on the ticket. If no one has chosen the Grand Prize at least 15 minutes before the end of the scheduled events, listeners in attendance will be able to begin choosing one additional ticket. This may be repeated until a Grand Prize has been chosen. Chance of winning the grand prize varies depending on the number of listeners in attendance.
10. Winners will be selected by random drawing. The drawing will be held at each announced event.
11. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by random drawing or another means deemed appropriate by the station. The person conducting the contest will determine all winners, and their decision shall be final.
11. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize / prizes valued at over $600 will be issued an IRS form 1099 to report their winnings.
12. All prizes are awarded “as is.” Gifts are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged.
13. The station shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver prizes as promised.
14. All entrants and winners agree that the station, Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC, and their affiliates, shall have no liability and shall be held blameless for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property insured by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest by use or non-use of any prize received.
15. All prizes must be claimed in person at the station during regular business hours and within ten business days of winning, excluding holidays. After such time, ownership of said prize reverts back to the station to be disposed of at their discretion. The winner then loses all claims and rights to said prize.
16. Proper identification must be presented to claim prize. Winners will be asked to fill out a Winner’s Affidavit and Release.
17. All entry blanks, forms devices and materials, as well as all the information contained on or within, gathered during the course of entry, shall become the sole property of the station to be used, disposed of or destroyed at the discretion of the station. Such use including, but not limited to, enrolling entrant in one or more of the station’s listener clubs and sending entrant correspondence and solicitations with regard to such clubs. Further Cumulus Broadcasting LLC is not responsible for lost, mutilated, illegible, misdirected, late, stolen, incorrect or incomplete entries. WRRV and Cumulus Broadcasting are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the website.
18. All entrants and winners agree that the station may broadcast or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including their voice, recorded or live, for any reason the station deems necessary without compensation. All entrants further agree to hold the station blameless and without liability for such publication, broadcast or use.
19. WRRV and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC reserve the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements and, or reserve the right to end a contest at any time without any advanced notice to the public.
20. WRRV reserves the right to limit the number of times an individual may enter a contest or drawing.
21. WRRV reserves the right to require contestants or their representative via written proxy to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
22. WRRV and Cumulus Broadcasting LLC reserve the right to change any of this promotion and or the promotional elements. Odds of winning are based on the number entries received.
23. Violations of any of these rules or attempts to win any contest by fraud, deception, or cheating shall be grounds for the station to disqualify that individual from participating in all current and future contests and events at the sole discretion of the station, as well as forfeiture of any prize or prizes won by fraudulent means.
24. A winners list may be obtained after September 1st, 2011 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address:
2 Pendell Rd
Poughkeepsie NY 12601
ATTN: WRRV Magic Ticket
25. Participating Sponsors:
QuickChek, Hudson Valley
Superior Wireless, Poughkeepsie